- Five layer process membrane
- Exceeds DPM standards
- Extremely low gas transmission
- Gas barrier for methane, carbon dioxide, radon and hydrocarbon - VOC vapours
- Weldable with conventional hot air equipment
- Aluminium foil core
- Meets BS standards for DPC
Keytec 400HP gas barrier: Specification methane and CO²
Keytec 400HP gas membrane is loose laid to a prepared substrate. The membrane contains at least 15µ aluminium foil, reinforced with polyester multistrand scrim and encapsulated with polyethylene films. The puncture resistance has a CBR of at least 154.5N and maximum elongation of 25% with a minimum thickness of 0.600mm and a methane transmission of less than < 0.01cm³/m²/h. Keytec 400 HP is fully hot-air welded and tested for peel and sheer within the application.
Scrim reinforced polyethylene and aluminium.