Polystorm Modular Cell Systems
The Polystorm range of modular cell systems are designed with a 95% void ratio to retain large volumes of water run-off. The Polystorm range of water storage cells are structurally strong, individual modular cells which can be built up to form a structure of any shape or size.
There are four different types of Polystorm cells which are Polystorm Lite, Polystorm, Polystorm Xtra and Polystorm-R. Each Polystorm cell type has a different surface load specification.
- Polystorm Lite is designed for use in landscaped pedestrian or other non-loaded applications
- Polystorm is designed for use in lightly trafficked and loaded applications
- Polystorm Xtra is designed for use in deeper build depths for heavily trafficked and heavy loaded applications
- Polystorm-R is produced from carefully researched and selected recycled materials to provide an environmentally-friendly solution to surface water drainage and storage applications. Polystorm-R has a 40 tonne per square meter compression strength and is ideal for lightly trafficked and pedestrian applications.
- 95% void ratio: Providing greater water storage capacity and reduced excavation and disposal costs
- Modular units: Allow flexibility of shape - ideal for shallow excavation systems, narrow strips or use in restricted areas
- Light weight yet robust: Excellent Health and Safety and installation benefits
- Easy to handle: Unique rounded corners for ease of handling and reduces likelihood of punctures to membranes
- Cost effective: Especially when used as a hybrid, value engineered system
- Recyclable: 100% recyclable at the end of its useful life
- Range: Spans from 20 tonnes per square meter load bearing capacity up to a maximum of 80 tonnes per square meter load bearing capacity
- The range can be designed for non-trafficked, trafficked or heavily trafficked applications
- Suitable for both attenuation and soakaway systems
- 50 year design life
- BBA Approved
- Hybrid Solutions available